Please follow the aftercare instructions
Some soreness, small bumps and redness are common and perfectly normal temporary reactions, particularly if this is your first wax. These symptoms should subside over the next 24 - 48 hours.
- Apply an antiseptic cream twice a day to the waxed area for the next 48 hrs
- No hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only).
- Use only pure unperfumed, colourant free wash and creams
- No saunas, hot tubs, massage or steam treatments.
- No tanning (sunbathing, sun beds or fake tans).
- No sport, gym work or other exercise.
- Avoid scratching or touching the treated area with unwashed
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools.
- Do not apply deodorants, body sprays, powders, lotions or
- other products to the area
- After 7 days begin gentle exfoliation & continue twice week until your next wax
- Please note that wearing tight clothes such as leggings and jeans may encourage ingrown hairs
- If you are worried or have any questions please contact me anytime